Wednesday, March 24, 2010

clarifying 22.cla.002 Louis J. Sheehan, Esquire

In childhood, and to some degree in the present, I had an overwhelming fear of doctors and dentists with their bright lights and sharp tools. Fear was my constant companion-fear of the darkness, of windows, of being alone in a church, the outdoors, and of parked aircraft-that I imagined would come to life along with the occupants.

I learned early on not to admit my true fears to adults as they would very quickly tell me that space aliens did not exist. If I persisted I was punished. Of the many events occurred in my childhood two events stand out-one of which was explored through the use of regression.

The first one is a partial memory of encountering a male and female alien couple when I was approximately seven years of age. One night I was coming home from visiting my grandmother who lived nearly adjacent to us. As I reached the halfway point I saw two figures standing behind the fence. My heart began to race as these were my night visitors-not outwardly different from one another but one male and one female. They did not speak aloud but they called me to come to them. In horror I shouted I would not and tried to run the rest of the way home calling them monsters. The next thing they uttered I have not forgotten to this day. They told me that they were my "real parents" and that I should go with them. I have little memory of what happened after that however I like to think that I ran and made it home.

My next clear memory was of seeing the ghost of my grandmother shortly after her death when I was twelve. This memory was further explored with the use of hypnosis and proved to be far different than the screen memory I had of the event. In the morning my family and I had attended my grandmother's funeral and then all the relatives went to my grandparent's home for a gathering. I remember feeling uncomfortable with all of the emotional and grieving adults and I went into a bedroom to get away from them and perhaps take a nap. I entered the room and shut the door behind myself but in a few seconds I realized I was no longer alone. In the corner of the room was a floating figure that I thought was my grandmother's ghost.

Upon clarifying the memory I was able to see that the figure appeared far different than my grandmother-no hair, large black eyes that slanted, very thin arms, and pale whitish-gray skin. Frightened, I clung desperately to the door handle in hopes of escape. (I had always thought that I had fled after seeing that ghostly figure but that proved to be untrue.) The figure moved toward me and stared at me with enormous black eyes. It told me to come with it. I initially objected and resisted, but I uncontrollably went with the alien.

During the regression the saddest moment was when I realized that I no longer had my hand on the door handle and there was no possibility of escape. I was taken to a small waiting UFO and had procedures performed that included a sexual-gynecological procedure at my young age of twelve. I was returned to the bedroom and forgot most of the details other than I saw something frightening that I believed was a ghost. When I found my mother she indicated angrily that people were looking for me and that I was upsetting everyone with my talk of ghosts. Events of this type were interspersed throughout my childhood-sometimes clear and sometimes not at all.

No comments: